We are thrilled to celebrate Administrative Professionals Day on April 21, 2021. This is a day that we recognize special employees in various departments at Roers. We want them to know we appreciate them the other 364 days of the year as well. We are excited to share some details about each of them, what others at Roers enjoy and appreciate about them and how they live our core values. Enjoy getting to know the Administrative Professionals at Roers!
Lisa has been with Roers over eight years in multiple service roles, but most currently focused on overseeing payroll and helping in our Human Resources department. Lisa is a go to person for employees with questions, and she always takes time to help answer and help! We are so thankful for Lisa’s detail and service to the team!
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? Ice Cream (Cold Stone preferably)
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? No specific place, just somewhere to relax, enjoy and sightsee.
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? There are many, one is not more important than the other as they all play an important role. Relationships with Coworkers that are built, the learning experiences and insight to better myself in my position, support from peers, flexibility. I could go on but think this is a good start
What others at Roers say about Lisa Aman:
In one word describe Lisa: Dedicated
What Core Value do you see Lisa use daily: Partnership
Why we love having Lisa at Roers: She is thorough in her work, willing to help others and creates a friendly environment with her sense of humor.
Jeanne has been with Roers over 11 years helping keep our payables and receivables in line and providing a premier service to our team each day. Jeanne gives 110% each day, and her laugh is the best!
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Ireland
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? The people
What Others at Roers Say about Jeanne:
In one word describe Jeanne: Diligent.
What Core Value do you see Jeanne use daily: Jeanne uses many of our core values on a daily basis. Her willingness to keep a partnership between accounting and our property management team is fabulous. Each month she helps keep us hitting our goals and keeping timely and accurate reports.
Why we love having Jeanne at Roers: Jean is seriously awesome. Our team has come to love and respect her work and hopefully earn a “Golden Star” from her each month!
Debbie has been at Roers two years and brings her positive attitude and kind personality each day! Debbie helps support the property management division with her detail and administrative skills that help the team provide a premier experience to our residents, team, and our owners. From handling maintenance reports, taking tenant payments, and supporting Clyde and Lindsey she does it all!
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? Chocolate covered cake donut
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Australia
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? The people, but my # 1 thing I love is that awhile back when asked what I am grateful for I said # 1 is God and it is nice to be able to express my faith. Not all companies would allow that.
What others at Roers say about Debbie:
In one word describe Debbie: Cheerful
What Core Value do you see Debbie use daily: Partnership! She is always willing to help anyone on our team in any way to help get a job accomplished. Always willing to pitch in and be a part of the team!
Why we love having Debbie at Roers: She brings a cheerful, positive energy to your day! She is anxious to help and willing to learn if she doesn’t know how. Debbie is a team player and pitches in to help take tasks off others plates. She joins in on company events and really fits the Roers culture.
Sammi has been with us about four years and she is the first face you see when you walk into our Fargo Office. Sammi strives to make everyone feel welcome and is always willing to help our team succeed. From being our point person for walk in traffic to answering everyone phone call with a welcoming voice…she is the best!
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? Mint chocolate chip dip n dots
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Aulani Disney Resort
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? The friendship with employees and even with the Subcontractors/visitors. Having an understanding/awesome boss. And able to come to work with a smile and enjoy my day!
What others at Roers say about Sammi:
In one word describe Sammi: Friendly
What Core Value do you see Sammi use daily: Experiences – she provides premier service to co- workers, vendors and guests
Why we love having Sammi at Roers: She helps create a friendly workplace and does an excellent job at assisting anyone that calls or comes into the office.
Dee has been with Roers over eight years and we are so thankful for her. Dee spends her days keeping our construction payables and receivables on time and any extra time she has she keeps our construction guys in line! Each day she brings her positive attitude to the office to help support our overall mission of building success each day.
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? There are so many!! I would have to say cookies, chocolate chip or sugar cookies are the bomb!!
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Nashville since I never made it there last for my birthday (thanks COVID) and Hawaii!!
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? the PEOPLE, they are the best!!!
What others at Roers say about Dee:
In one word describe Dee: Energetic
What Core Value do you see Dee use daily: Expertise – Dee uses her knowledge of our organization and the accounting function on a daily basis when interacting with coworkers, subcontractors and suppliers. She’s truly a pivotal part of our organization.
Why we love having Dee at Roers: Dee is great at what she does and has fun while doing it!
Lois has been with Roers for seven years, and each day we love having her. Lois comes in each morning bright and early to support our contract management process. Her detail and knowledge is amazing and she is always keeping us protected from potential issues and focused on having accurate and timely contracts and documents.
- What’s your favorite sweet treat? My favorite sweet treat is Dove’s dark chocolate squares.
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? My favorite vacation spot would be a house/cabin in a warm climate with a lake for the dogs to go swimming and the humans to go paddle boarding/kayaking that is close to hiking trails. It would need to be a bit secluded for our troops!
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? My favorite thing about working at Roers is that I feel I make a difference in the success of each project.
What others at Roers say about Lois Eid:
In one word describe Lois: Detailed
What Core Value do you see Lois use daily: Respect & Expertise – she understands how important her role is in protecting the company from unnecessary legal issues. Her attention to detail and contract knowledge is impeccable and she frequently brings concerns to leadership to highlight potential problems on contracts. Lois is also very respectful of people’s time and politely asks “for a minute whenever you have time”.
Why we love having Lois: For those that don’t know Lois very well, they might think she is just a quiet hard worker and is great at what she does….But, once you get to know her and she is comfortable with you, she is absolutely hilarious. Her subtle jokes and sarcasm are so fun and make for a great work environment. Also, I don’t know what I would do if I went a whole week without seeing a Batman-themed folder sitting on my desk. Her unique personality coupled with her knowledge of the field makes it really easy to come to work everyday. I don’t know what we would do without Lois.
Mataya joined the team in the summer of 2020. She joined the team when things were kind of crazy with Covid and some software changes but she hasn’t let that stop her. She has dug right in and keeps the payables and receivables accurate. Mataya is a team player and we are glad she is part of our team.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Dark Chocolate
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? Norway
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? The genuine, caring individuals that see you for who you are and the flexibility and warm atmosphere.
What others at Roers say about Mataya:
In one word describe Mataya: Efficient!
What Core Value do you see Mataya use daily: Partnership with everyone on her immediate team and with others. She also is very respectful of others and their experience, points of view, etc.
Why we love having Mataya at Roers: She is friendly, fun to work with, and her ability to answer questions and figure things out is very helpful.
Lisa just joined the team this year and has jumped right in. Taking on the role of supporting the Dickinson office Lisa is helping build relationships with our employees, subcontractors, and our visitors out west. We are thankful for her willingness to be part of the team and we look forward to many years to come.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? My absolute favorite sweet treat is a German Chocolate cake with coconut/pecan frosting.
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go? The top of my dream vacation list is: A family trip to Italy (Switzerland and Norway round out the top 3)
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Roers? The support I’ve received from co-workers to make me feel comfortable & confident in my new position. I am learning what I need to know to do my job effectively and become a vital part of the Roers team. I appreciate that so much!
What others at Roers say about Lisa Lombard:
In one word describe Lisa: Caring
What Core Value do you see Lisa use daily: Partnership
Why we love having Lisa at Roers: Lisa asks questions to get things right and once she knows she will run with it! She is very helpful to all of us.
Happy Administrative Professionals Day from the Roers Team!