At Roers we work hard to Build Success. Roers is growing and with that comes much excitement including hiring new team members. Our construction crews currently have jobs going in progress in the Fargo-Moorhead, Dickinson and Bismarck areas and are searching for new team members to join our crews. We know that there is a lot of talent out there but we don’t always wait for it to come to us. The Roers team takes a proactive approach in searching for team members with specialized skills in the construction industry as well as providing educational resources for students.
- Roers partners with the Building Construction Technology (BCT) program at the North Dakota School of Science (NDSCS) in many programs. Roers representatives are on campus throughout the school year visiting with students about opportunities with Roers. We assist NDSCS in recruiting high school students to enroll in the BCT program at NDSCS. Roers also attends career fairs and focuses on supporting continuing education in the trades. Roers is a member of the BCT Advisory Board.
- Roers has a seat on the TrainND Advisory Board. This group works with NDSCS to provide continuing education to employees, companies and the general public, mainly focused in trades and technical studies.
- Roers is a member of the Fargo/West Fargo Public Schools Career and Technical Education (CTE) Construction Advisory Board. This group works to provide education and information to high school students regarding career options in the trades and technical fields.
- Roers is a founding member of the Herdina Trades Camp (facilitated by the Home Builders Association HBA) each summer. It is a two week camp offering high school students an opportunity to experience many trades within a short time frame.
- Roers representative help students get prepared for the working world as they participate in mock interviewing, resume writing and class presentations at M State, MSUM, NDSCS and local high schools throughout the year.
So why choose to work on the construction team at Roers? As an employee of Roers Companies, you are part of a family legacy spanning over years of building success and tradition. Each team members contributions have an impact on the project they are working on. Our construction crews work year round while other construction companies may lay off in the winter so there is peace of mind of having employment throughout the year. The variety of work Roers performs is a benefit to our employees by providing an opportunity for our employees to cross-train and grow within the team providing a win-win situation for all. This variety also lends to employees working with a variety of supervisors, team members, subcontractors and building relationships.
We encourage those who are interested in finding out about the Opportunities at Roers and who believe that all possibilities are endless, visit the listings of available positions at https://roers.hireclick.com/jobboard/jobboard.aspx.