SPONSORSHIP & DONATION REQUEST
Roers is proud to be an active part of the communities in which our employees live and work. We believe in building success and strive to make the community and our company competitive and vibrant through giving back monetarily and volunteering.
We are committed to our role as a responsible corporate citizen. As an industry leader, we believe by creating stronger communities, we enhance the quality of life for our employees, future employees and customers. We look forward to creating positive influences on the community.
At Roers, we focus our support on those organizations whose outreach and primary mission align within the following areas:
People/Community In Need
- Donations must align with the designated focus areas.
- Requesting party/entity must conduct their activities in a community or within an adjacent community in which Roers is involved in a building project or has an office.
All requests must be submitted in writing with the Roers Charitable Contribution Request Form. Forms may be requested by email at email@example.com, by mail at Roers, 200 45th St S, Fargo, ND 58103 Attn: Leslie Wegner, or by stopping by our offices at 200 45th St S, Fargo.
The Roers Marketing Department reviews requests for larger sponsorships and donations ($500 or more) and the Roers Employee Charitable Giving Committee reviews all requests of $499 or less). Both have a limited budget and will review all requests based on the following:
- The requesting organization’s or individual’s source of support
- The donation’s overall impact on the community or individual served.
- The donation’s overall impact on Roers employees.
- Fund availability.
Requests should be submitted at least 60 days prior to the need/event date for consideration.
The Roers Marketing Department will review requests as they are received. The Roers Employee Charitable Giving Committee will review requests on or about the 15th of February, April, June, August, October, and December of each year.