With all of the social distancing regulations and being stuck in your apartment, what better time than now to redecorate your unit at a low cost! You can order things online or find things to use you already have since you can’t venture out right.
Here are a few ideas that are relatively cheap and will easily spruce up your apartment:
- Add some flowers to a colorful vase to brighten up your space.
- Decorate your unit with succulents of all different sizes and shapes.
- Buy some plain white canvas and paint. It is a great stress reliever and can easily be used as wall art when you’re finished.
- Find a new colorful rug, it will brighten up your space and transform your living room!
- Add decorative storage baskets. They make for an easy decoration and help keep your space tidy.
- Switch up your throw blankets and throw pillows – a change of color can do magic!
- Add some fairy lights to your bedroom to make your room look more cozy.
- Change out your photos in your pictures frames and replace them with your new favorites.
- Use thick washi tape – It is super cheap and comes in all different colors and patterns. It easily goes on the wall and peels off with no wall damage. It’s a great way to add color and patterns without having to paint or use wallpaper.
- Large wooden letters – spray paint a fun color like gold or silver –> looks expensive but a super cheap and easy DIY project.
- Add art prints to your walls. Society 6 is a great site to check out that is super easy to order and inexpensive. Then you can buy an inexpensive frame or paint one that you already have. This is a super easy way to change up your space!
- Color coordinate your closet to make it look more organized. Go through your closet and make a donation pile for anything you no longer want or need.
- Find an inexpensive wooden ladder and paint it, then stack your favorite blankets on it. This adds cute décor while keeping all of your blankets folded and organized.
Hopefully these ideas make you want to redecorate your space and occupy your time with some fun Do It Yourself projects!