Roers West and Roers Development will be working collaboratively with Pope Architects on the Missouri Slope Lutheran Care Center located in Bismarck. Roers was selected to construct the $47 Million, 207,000 SF building which consists of Skilled Nursing. Phase I features a 4-story building with 184 units featuring 192 beds, a chapel, beauty salon, nurses stations, kitchens on each floor and much more. This is to be completed by 2021, with phase two and three to follow shortly behind.
Update from December 2020: Progress is being made as we are able to check some things off on the project list.
- The entire roof was sealed off water tight. The canopy roof by the main entrance was completed.
- The last window on the project was installed.
- The last two Stair towers will be completed before Christmas.
- Dry wall was finished on one wing and started on a second.
- Paint started on the first wing.
- Siding and masonry continue on the exterior of the building.
Watch a time lapse video of the construction progress.